Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Purple and Blue Wedding Details!














I made little 'get to know the wedding party' cards. I put a picture of them and then a little bio on the other side. 



We had these cards (two on each table) that have funny wedding sayings on them, like, "I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. -Groucho Marx". And, "A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished. -Zsa Zsa Gabor




"Take a little, take a lot, enjoy these treats, we tied the knot!"

I did the top of this cake myself! Everything on top of the top tier (with silk flowers). 






These were my favors. Very cheap and easy. I don't recommend dollar store bubbles, though. They were incredibly hard to open and some of them were moldy (I threw those out). It was still fun to have people blow bubbles as we left. 


The easy way to cut ribbon. 




The 'get to know the wedding party' folders. I bought those black picture frames on Amazon as a pack of 10 for like $5.00. 





No comments:

Post a Comment